Our Top 10 Recommendations for Fireplace Remotes
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for fireplace remotes on the market
SaleBestseller No. 1
Skytech 1001-A remote control
- Convenient on and off control of your gas log set. Compatible with vented or vent free logsets, APK-10, APK-11 and EPK-1 ignition valves
- All battery operated - R.F. - NO POWER NEEDED!!! Works in a power outtage!
- Snap-on wall plate and (18) wires with connectors for easy wall switch installation
- Receivers will learn up to TWO additional Skytech transmitters so you can have multiple remotes
- Ultimate convenience of a cozy fire with the push of a button
Bestseller No. 2
Durablow TR1003 Gas Fire Fireplace On/Off Remote Control Kit + Thermostat and Timer (On/Off + Timer + Thermostat)
- ★★ ATTENTION: This device is NOT a power supply/Ignitor unit. (No voltage output itself, but passing voltage from your fireplace thermopile for safety reason). Please connect it with power source or circuit in series if using it as a switch. ▼ Durablow battery powered R.F. + LCD screen transmitter and receiver kits give wireless remote control to a gas heating appliance, such as gas fireplace. ▼ Childproof safety lock available. ▼ The temperature range is from 45℉ (7℃) to 99℉ (37℃) .
- ▼ Thermostat feature in transmitter turns ON/OFF when room temperature changes. It also operates the fireplace with the room temperature swings 1 °F, 2 °F, or 3 °F. ▼ Timer feature operates at options of 15 minutes Min. to 9 hours Max..
- ▼ Receiver with LEARN function, snap-on wall plate, and 18-inch wires with connectors to gas MILLIVOLT valve or electric spark ignition module. ▼ Receiver box dimension: 2.6"x2.4"x1.54". (measure your wall outlet box first)
- ▼ Replaces Cross Reference Model #: SKY, 9800322, 9800323, 9800324, 9800326, 9800328, 9800329, 9800550, 9800580, 1001-A, 1001, 1001TH, 1001T, 1410T, 1410-A, 1410TH, 3002, 3301, CON, RCK-K, RCK-KS, 5001, 5010, 5301, 5310, 55644 ▼ LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name & Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks & Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
- ▼ Includes: Remote transmitter, receiver box, wall mount cover plate, screws, slide switch, wires with connectors, manuals / instructions. ▼ ▼ FCC approved. Operates at a range of 20-foot & 360º non-directional RF signals.▼ Transmitter operates (2) 1.5V AAA batteries; Receiver operates 4 (AA) batteries. ▼ Strongly recommend Energizer Lithium Batteries. ATTENTION: Any corrosion caused by batteries leak will be reguarded as improper use by user.
Bestseller No. 3
SkyTech Millivolt Wireless On/Off with Thermostat Remote and Receiver - 1001TH-A
- Remote allows you to turn your gas logs on or off or set the temperature
- LCD screen shows the room temperature
- Remote can operate receiver up to 20 feet away
- Suitable for use with millivolt safety pilot valve or electronic spark ignition gas appliances
- Includes remote, receiver, wall plate, batteries, and wiring to connect receiver to valve
Bestseller No. 4
Amazing Deals and Donations Gas Fireplace Remote Control On/Off with Thermostat Remote and Receiver Kit for Millivolt Gas Valves
- 🔥 Remote allows you to turn your gas logs on/off or set the temperature displayed on your LCD screen
- 🔥 Remote can operate receiver up to 20 feet away that includes a Wall Clip to hang remote and Child Proof Lock-out
- 🔥Attention: This does not work with Latching solenoid gas valve systems PLEASE READ YOUR GAS FIREPLACE MANUAL FOR CORRECT APPLICATION BEFORE YOU PURCHASE. It's a Direct replacement for SKYTECH fireplace ;Ambient fireplace;Majestic Fireplaces; Monessen Fireplaces; Vermont Castings Fireplaces and Stoves Suitable for use with millivolt safety pilot valve or electronic spark ignition gas appliances
- 🔥 Includes remote, receiver, wall plate, and wiring to connect receiver to valve (Batteries and valve are not included)
- ✅ 100% Money Back Guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with IN 30 DAYS of purchase
SaleBestseller No. 5
SkyTech SKY-3301 Fireplace-remotes-and-thermostats, Blower Control, Grey
- The battery powered R.F. transmitter and receiver give wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- Thermostat feature operates the fireplace whenever the room temperature swings 1 °f, 2 °f, or 3 °f a
- Battery powered receiver with learn function, Snap-On wall plate, and 18 inch wires with connectors
- Includes - transmitter remote, receiver box, wall plate, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries
- Transmitter operates (2) 1.5V aaa batteries; receiver operates 4 (aa) batteries. Partial plastic cover flips to cover buttons so settings aren't accidentally adjusted
Bestseller No. 6
RealFyre Remote, Basic System
- Gas fireplace remote control
- Premium construction for long-lasting durability
- Millivolt wiring easily installs with any standard millivolt valve appliance
- Basic on/off control for simple fireplace operation
- SKU: RR-1A
Bestseller No. 7
Skytech SKY-1001 T/LCD Fireplace Remote Control with Timer
- 4 Button On/Off/Timer Transmitter with LCD Display
- Battery Powered Receiver
- Includes Transmitter, reciever, wall clip, wall plate, batteries
- Receiver can be installed in wall, on the hearth or under the fireplace behind the control access panel
- Includes transmitter, receiver, wall clip, wall plate, installation instructions, batteries
Bestseller No. 8
Skytech Smart Stat II/III Fireplace Remote Control for Heat-N-Glo
- Original Skytech Remote. No Generics.
- Batteries and wall holder are included
- Fireplace Remote Control
- Smart Stat II/III. Please note that Smart Stat II and III are the same units and there is no difference between the two.
- This Skytech Smart Stat II/III fireplace remote control system was developed to provide a safe, reliable, and user-friendly remote control system for gas heating appliances. The system can be operated thermostatically or manually from the transmitter. The system operates on radio frequencies (RF) within a 20' range using non-directional signals. The system operates one of 1,048,567 security codes that are programmed into the transmitter at the factory; the remote receiver's code must be matched to that of the transmitter prior to initial use.
Bestseller No. 9
Replacement for Twin Star ClassicFlame Classic Flame Electric Fireplace Stove Heater Infrared Remote Control 18EF022GRA 18EF022SRA 23EF022GRA 23EF022SRA 26EF022GRA 26EF022SRA
- ★ Replacement Twin Star ClassicFlame Classic Flame Remote Control 18EF023GRA 18EF023SRA 23EF023GRA 23EF023SRA 25EF023GRA 26EF023GRA 18EF022GRA 18EF022SRA 23EF022GRA 23EF022SRA 26EF022GRA 26EF022SRA
- ★ Remote Control for Twin Star 18EF030GRA 18EF030SRA 22EF030GRA 22EF030SRA 18II210GRA 23II210GRA 18II210GRA-A000 18II210GRA-A001 18II210GRA-A001 23II210GRA-A000 23II210GRA-A001 23II210GRA-A003
- ★ THIS IS NOT A UNIVERSAL Twin Star ClassicFlame Classic Flame Fireplace Remote Control, If you are not sure about which remote to order for your unit, please just contact us before place an order.
- ★ No battery included (Battery Type: AAA 1.5V )
- ★ The remote works without any programming straight out the package once you put in batteries.
Bestseller No. 10
SkyTech 1410T/LCD Timer Control (SKY-1410T-LCD-A) fireplace-remotes-and-thermostats, Black
- 4-Button On/Off/Timer/Set transmitter with LCD display
- LCD displays room temp in *F or *C and a 3-hour countdown timer
- 110V AC receiver box with learn function and On/Remote/Off slider switch
- Receiver can be placed on the hearth or under the fireplace behind the control access panel
- Transmitter will show room temperature but this is NOT a Thermostat controlled remote