Our Top 10 Recommendations for Fireplace Grates
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for fireplace grates on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Amagabeli Fireplace Log Grate 24 inch Wide Heavy Duty Solid Steel Indoor Chimney Hearth 3/4 Bar Fire Grates for Outdoor Kindling Tools Pit Wrought Iron Wood Stove Firewood Burning Rack Holder Black
- DAILY BURNING: Fireplace log grate decorative measures 24in long x 11.25in wide x 7.5in high, liberty foundry fireplace grate clears 4in under wrought iron crossbar. lift the firewood off the chimney floor and hearth allowing air to better circulate. Thick steel structure fire place log holder rack will last a lifttime.
- THICK STEEL CONSTRUCTION: 7 steel bars, V-shape fire wood rack hold fire logs and kindling close to fire white birch logs for easy lighting. Wide bars wood burning fireplace tools make it more surface and easier to hold wood, coal burning securely.
- SOLID STRUCTURE: 24 inch wrought iron firewood log buring grates is crafted from thick and solid 3/4 inch square bar steel. well made metal wood rack allows the air to circulate around the logs.
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: This small sturdy, heavy duty fire place log grate suitable for both indoor decorative wood burning fire places and outdoor durable fire pit grate.
- CUSTOMER CARE: We are dedicated to provide premium products for you and offer impeccable customer care to you. Don’t wait any longer and just enjoy your ideal products today!
Bestseller No. 2
Rocky Mountain Goods Fireplace Grate with Ember Retainer - 1/2” Heavy Duty Cast Iron -Heat Treated for Hottest Fires - Retainer for Cleaner More efficient fire - Weld has (18")
- Heavy duty cast iron grate can hold the heaviest of logs and wood
- Ember retainer makes for a cleaner and hotter fire as all wood is burned
- High end weld guaranteed to last
- Heat treated metal does not warp or melt like lesser quality grates - Made for the hottest fires
- Lifetime warranty
SaleBestseller No. 3
Vestal 324ML Cast Iron Fireplace Grate, 24"
- For coal or wood
- One piece
- Cast iron
- Open ends
- 24" Front, 20-3/4" Back
SaleBestseller No. 4
Landmann USA 97306 1/2" Steel Fireplace Grate with Ember Retainer, 30", 6 Bars
- Landmann USA Fireplace grates are made of solid square bar steel and made in the USA. This fireplace grate includes an ember retainer which keeps the wood embers in place longer for a hotter, more efficient fire.
- Made in the USA
- Includes Ember Retainer
- Tapers toward the back
- 6 Bars
SaleBestseller No. 5
HY-C G800-27-BX Fire Grate, 27" W x 15" D x 7" H, Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Flat Bottom Basket Style
- One piece, flat bottom, basket style grate designed with a 15" depth with 4" high cast-on legs
- Measures approximately 27" front width and 23" back width
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction keeps logs where they belong so your fire burns neatly, safely and more efficiently and improves air circulation
- Black Finish
- No assembly required
Bestseller No. 6
Pleasant Hearth - 3/4" Premium Solid Steel Fireplace Grates, Black, 18-Inch
- 5 bars
- Heavy duty steel construction with 3/4" solid bars
- Lifts firewood off the chimney floor allowing air to circulate
- Design to safely contain firewood, ideal for most wood burning fireplaces
- Heat resistant black finish
SaleBestseller No. 7
Hi-Flame Log Grate Heavy Duty Solid Steel Burning Fireplace Wood Stove Firewood Holder, 13 INCH, 13 x 10 x 4 Inch Matt Black
- Heavy duty steel construction with 1''x5/16" solid bars
- Heat resistant black finish, paint same with stoves
- All-steel stove grate with extra two support legs
- Perfect for wood stoves, fireplaces and fire pits
- For larger stoves/fireplaces, use two grates
Bestseller No. 8
Fireplace Log Grate 18 inch - 5 Bar Fire Grates - Heavy Duty 3/4” Wide Solid Steel - For Indoor Chimney Hearth Outdoor Fire Place Kindling Tool Pit Wrought Iron Wood Stove Firewood Burning Rack Holder
- SUPERIOR CIRCULATION, WARM LONGER: This 18 inch wrought iron firewood log burning grates is crafted from thick and solid 3/4 inch square bar steel. Superior metal wood rack allows the air to circulate around the logs, allow you to light your fireplace easily at bottom of wood. No more burning your hands or using fire starters. Overall Dimension: 18"L*14.25"W*8.5"H
- THICK STEEL, SOLID CONSTRUCTION: Made from durable 5 thick 3/4" hexagonal steel bars, our V-shape fire wood rack hold fire logs and kindling close to fire white birch logs for easy lighting. The enhanced surfaces of wide bars wood burning fireplace make it easier to hold wood and burn coal securely. The four enhanced stability legs prevent collapsing due to heat and the weight of the firewood.
- HIGH CLEARANCE, EASY CLEANING: Our fireplace log grate comes with high clearance under wrought iron crossbar. Lift the firewood off the chimney floor and hearth allowing air to better circulate. Our electro-forging process produces a well-fabricated grate that is made to last. Longer lasting fire for better warming while minimizing smoke, convenient for ashes cleaning.
- MULTI-PURPOSES, NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: This sturdy, heavy duty fire place log grate suitable for both indoor decorative wood burning fire places and outdoor durable fire pit grate. It is convenient to bring it to backyards, patios, deck, mantel fireplace, chimney or anywhere a wood burning fireplace is needed.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We are committed to delivery high quality fireplace accessories to our customers. Our fireplace heavy duty weight bar grates comes with 4 months warranty, made to last and will hold up in the hottest of fires.
Bestseller No. 9
Panacea 15424 Cast Iron Fire Grate, Black, 24-Inch
- Cast iron fire grate
- Smaller pieces of burned wood fall to the fireplace floor through the openings in the grate, creating a bed of hot coals and allowing your fire to burn from the bottom up
- Raising the fire off the floor of your fireplace not only creates a hotter fire but helps draft the smoke and fumes out the chimney instead of into your home
- Burning your logs on a grate will also add life to your fireplace by protecting your hearth from direct contact with flames
SaleBestseller No. 10
INNO STAGE Wrought Iron Fireplace Log Grate, 21 Inch Heavy Duty Steel Andirons, Solid Cast Firewood Burning Rack Holder for Indoor Chimney Hearth Wood Stove or Outdoor Camping Fire Pit
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED - Grate with size 21"X11.4"X7.5", Simple and practical fire wood grate doesn't need to be assembled.
- HEAVY DUTY WROUGHT IRON - Durable Fireplace log holder grate is made from solid 7 steel bars with 1/2" inch standard steel, V-shape rack hold fire starter and kindling close to fire white birch logs for easy lighting. Wide bars make it easier to hold wood, coal burning securely.
- LAST FOR YEARS - Rather than lesser quality grates, our log rack grate is heat treated and made for the hottest fires. Our only worry is that you won't need the second grate after having our this one, because it will last for many years
- WARM TIPS TO CONTROL THE FIRE - This fire place grate blower will lift the firewood off the chimney floor and hearth allowing air to better circulate. Put the wood orderly on the rack for smaller fire while put the wood cluttered with certain distance to get more air for bigger fire, all is under your control.
- AMAZING AFTER-SALE SERVICE - Remember buy this firewood grate together with our other fireplace product to get a big discount. And we promise perfect service, refund or replacement is always available without any hassle and no need any reason!